Decore-ative Specialties offers STREAMLINE™, a simplified process for ordering and quoting, ready-to-assemble frameless components!
Custom Cabinet Components
Streamline™ custom cabinet components can be ordered on our free, easy to use, online design software! This simplified process provides customers with the ability to quote and order, ready to assemble, frameless components online. Customers can choose from a variety of configurations, custom color edge banding and cabinet materials at economical prices. Streamline orders include assembly hardware and ship from both California and North Carolina with a quick lead time.
GETTING STARTED WITH STREAMLINE
Getting started with Streamline is simple and only takes a moment; just go to the Streamline Registration page and complete the short registration. Once we have setup your Streamline account, you will receive a confirmation email with your login information to Streamline™. And don’t forget that with your Streamline account you will also be automatically registered for the Decore-ative Specialties Anytime® Online Account Management program, where you can view and pay your invoices online as well as order all of our other Deocore products.
DOWNLOAD SILVERLIGHT PLUGIN
To use the Streamline program you must have the Microsoft Silverlight browser plugin installed. Silverlight is a free plug-in and is compatible with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems.
Get the FREE Silverlight browser plugin here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=149156
STREAMLINE ... easy to use, online design software created exclusively for Decore-ative Specialties customers!
STREAMLINE ... provides customers with a simplified process for ordering ready-to-assemble, frameless components!
STREAMLINE ... custom orders ship in 6 working days with economical prices!
- Intuitive, fast, easy to use design software.
- Orders ship in 6 to 10 working days.
- Custom color edge banding and cabinet materials available.
- Print or email job quotes (PDF) and cabinet drawings.
- See instructions below for Guest Users.
- "Ready-to-Assemble" frameless components.
- ¾" thick cabinet materials, ¼" thick full backs.
- Blind mortise and tenon construction.
- Accurately sized CNC machined components.
- Assembly hardware included for each component.