What is a Filler and how is it used?


What is a Filler? – A filler is a flat piece of material used to cover gaps in cabinetry. Deco-Form® fillers can have details shaped into their outside face edges to match doors. Wood fillers have squared edges. For shaped edges order wood Light Skirts.

How are they used? - They can be applied in areas where doors and/or drawer fronts are too small to fit as well as to cover gaps between cabinets and walls.