The glass versions of our Expressions® series of Deco-Form® wrapped 5-piece doors come unassembled. Due to shipping considerations we cannot pre-install your glass insert before shipping these products. However, installing your chosen glass inserts and assembling the door is easy.
- Run a small bead of silicone into the groove on all four pieces. Take care to avoid putting silicone onto the dowels or into the dowel holes.
- Place a stile onto a table with the groove facing up and apply wood glue into all the mortise holes.
- Brush wood glue onto all the dowels/tenons of one rail and insert it into one mortise hole on the stile.
- Place your glass insert into the groove. Take care to avoid silicone squeezing out onto the face or back of the door.
- Brush wood glue onto all the dowels/tenons of the second rail and insert into the other mortise hole on the stile.
- Apply wood glue into all the mortise holes of the second stile and finish the assembly of the door.
- Check for a square assembly and clamp the door across both rails.
Our customer service team is able to provide you with the appropriate glass sizes for your Expressions® glass doors.